A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across this article on the BBC website by entitled ‘Why vandalism rates are falling’ (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21041160). The article explains that, according to latest figures, set to be confirmed by the office of national statistics, vandalism is on the decline! Good news and all sorts of parties, from the people […]
- The Politics, Economics and Philosophy of a Citizens Income and the Role of Work in a Post-Industrial Society. (That’s the most wanky title I have ever given anything and I wanted to call my dog Chomsky, but my wife wouldn’t let me)
- Why Facebook can go fuck itself.
- Banning Electronic cigarettes would only succeed in validating the illogical and judgmental feelings of boring, little, petty, authoritarian c*nts.
- Knowledge Authority, the Media, Manning & Syria
- Privileged feudal land owner celebrates 60th anniversary of ceremony to make her unelected head of state
|smoke plus on Banning Electronic cigarettes…|
|Jason Peters on Why Facebook can go fuck …|
|Ecig Forlife on Banning Electronic cigarettes…|
|melcrosby1976 on Banning Electronic cigarettes…|
|Anja M ERF vaper (@a… on Banning Electronic cigarettes…|